Our terms of service
This page explains our terms of service, which contains important information about your legal rights. When you use OPEN MINDS MUSIC, you’re agreeing to these terms. To help make them easier to understand, we’ve also included annotations. The annotations aren't part of the official terms, but are intended to clarify key sections and help you follow the text.
While we’re not your lawyers, we do want to say: Please read this Agreement carefully! It includes important information about your legal rights, and covers areas warranty disclaimers, limitations of liability, resolution of disputes. We’ve tried to make this Agreement fair and straightforward, but feel free to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.
1. Your Content. When you upload content to OPEN MINDS MUSIC, you still own it. You do, however, give us permission to use it in the ways necessary to provide our services. For example, when you upload a photo, you give us the right to save it, and also to display it on our site.
1.1. Your Content Stays Yours. Users of the Services may provide us with content, including without limitation text, photos, images, audio, video and any other materials (“User Content"). Your User Content stays yours. These Terms don't give us any rights to User Content, except for the limited rights that enable us to provide, improve, promote and protect the Services as described herein.
1.2. Your License To Us. When you provide User Content via the Services, you grant OPEN MINDS MUSIC a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable right and license to use, store, reproduce, modify, communicate, publish, publicly display, publicly perform and distribute User Content for the limited purposes of allowing us to provide, improve, promote and protect the Services.
2. Your Responsibilities. You’re responsible for the content you publish on OPEN MINDS MUSIC, and you vouch to us that it’s all okay to use. We also ask that you follow our rules, and don’t do anything illegal on here. And keep in mind that some of what you upload can be viewed publicly, so share responsibly. Finally, remember that we can’t give you legal advice about it.
2.1. Only Use Content You’re Allowed To Use. You represent that you own all rights to your User Content or otherwise have (and will continue to have) all rights and permissions to legally use, share, display, transfer and license your User Content via the Services. If we use your User Content in the ways contemplated in this Agreement, you represent that such use will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including without limitation any copyrights, trademarks, privacy rights, publicity rights, contract rights or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights. Content on the Services may be protected by others' intellectual property or other rights, so please don't copy, upload, download or share content unless you have the right to do so.
2.2. Follow Our Rules. You're responsible for your conduct and User Content, and you must comply with our Acceptable User Policy. We may review your conduct and User Content for compliance with these Terms and our Acceptable Use Policy. With that said, we have no obligation to do so. We’re not responsible for User Content.
2.3. Follow The Law. You represent that your use of the Services is not contrary to law, including without limitation applicable Australian export controls, regulations and sanctions.
2.4. Share Responsibly. The Services let you share User Content with others, including without limitation on social media and the open web, so please think carefully about what you share. We’re not responsible for what you share via the Services.
3. Our Intellectual Property. OPEN MINDS MUSIC is protected by various intellectual property laws. This section summarizes what we own and how we share.
3.1. OPEN MINDS MUSIC owns OPEN MINDS MUSIC. The Services are protected by copyright, trademark and other Australian laws. These Terms don't grant you any right, title or interest in the Services, our trademarks, logos or other brand features or intellectual property, or others’ content in the Services. You agree not to change, translate or otherwise create derivative works of the Services.
3.2. We Can Use Your Feedback For Free. We welcome your feedback, ideas or suggestions (“Feedback”), but you agree that we may use your Feedback without any restriction or obligation to you, even after this Agreement is terminated.
5. Copyright. We comply with copyright law, and respond to complaints about copyright infringement in accordance with our Copyright Policy. We respect the intellectual property of others and ask that you do too. We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement if they comply with the law, and such notices should be reported via the process described in our Copyright Policy, which is incorporated by reference into this Agreement. We reserve the right to delete or disable content alleged to be infringing, and to terminate Accounts of repeat infringers without any refunds.
6. Term And Termination. Either of us can end this agreement at any time. This Agreement will remain in effect until terminated by either you or us. To terminate this Agreement, you may contact us or simply stop using the Services at any time. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate the Services at any time at our sole discretion and without notice. For example, we may suspend or terminate your use of the Services if you're violating these Terms or our Acceptable Use Policy. All sections of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including without limitation Your Content, Our Intellectual Property, Warranty Disclaimers, Limitation Of Liability, Indemnification, Dispute Resolution and Additional Terms.
Got it thank you, take me back!