Our copyright policy
OPEN MINDS MUSIC respects intellectual property rights and expects its users to do the same. OPEN MINDS MUSIC responds expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Services. OPEN MINDS MUSIC will, under appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of repeat copyright infringers. We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate any account for actual or apparent copyright infringement. Note that any capitalised terms not defined in this Copyright Policy have the meanings set forth in our Terms of Service.
Submitting A Notice Of Infringement. To submit a notice of claimed copyright infringement, you will need to provide us with the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (e.g., a link to your original work or clear description of the materials allegedly being infringed upon):
2. Identification of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit OPEN MINDS MUSIC to locate the material on the Services:
3. Your contact information, including name, address, telephone number and email address:
4. The following statements: “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.” “I hereby state that the information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
5. A physical or electronic signature (typing your full name will suffice) of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
Send this notice, with all items completed, to email@example.com
OPEN MINDS MUSIC’s response to notices of alleged copyright infringement may include the removal or restriction of access to allegedly infringing material. Please note that information provided in a notice of copyright infringement may be forwarded to the user who posted the allegedly infringing content.
Got it thank you, take me back!